Archive for November, 2013
It is difficult for those of us who are Pro Life to understand how anyone could work for Planned Parenthood or other abortion mills much less volunteer to stand guard to fend off the advances of our sidewalk counselors to their “clients/victims”. We are oftentimes tempted to verbally engage the volunteers in debate and even with derision. When we are tempted to “fly off of the handle”, we need to remember the following:
- John 1:12: “But to all who did receive Him, He gave them the right to be children of God, to those who believe in His name”. The workers and volunteers of abortion mills are but one step of faith away from receiving salvation by excepting Christ as their Savior and living a life that is not mired in the blood of innocent lives.
- 1 Corinthians 6:19: “Or do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit who is in you, whom you have from God, and that you are not your own?” Often the volunteers and workers of the abortion mills believe they are serving a higher purpose by “helping women” through abortions. Their ignorance can only be overcome by the Holy Spirit dwells in each of us. Our prayers and fasting can cause these lost souls to seek the Holy Spirit and allow him in their heart and realize that “they are now of their own.”
- 1 Corinthians 3:23: “…and you are of Christ, and Christ is of God.”: The workers and volunteers of abortion mills have the potential of being one with Christ and thus one with God. It is our role as Christians to facilitate those lost in this dark world of abortion to come to Christ by our prayer and most of all by our example of love and compassion for the mothers contemplating abortion, post abortive parents, and the workers and volunteers of abortion mills.
- John 1:7: “There came a man sent from God, whose name was John. He came as a witness, to testify about the Light, so that all might believe through him. He was not the Light, but he came to testify about the Light.…” God sent John the Baptist to lead the way for Christ to be accepted as the Light of the World. So are we sent to shed the Light of Christ to those who volunteer or work for abortion mills. The abortion mills cannot exist without workers and volunteers. By keeping our eyes on the CROSS, by maintaining our focus on the truth that only Christ could purchase our salvation, and by humbly addressing the workers and volunteers, can we dare to hope that the Holy Spirit will open their hearts to Christ and turn them away from their culture of sin and death.
The volunteers or workers you encounter may be one prayer away from their own salvation. They may be struggling with the irrationality of helping by killing! They probably have some experience in their life with Christianity, some positive, some not. We need to make sure our witness is for the Light of Christ and not for our own hatred of the sin, thus turning away the sinner. How many of us have used the phrase, “There but for the Grace of God go I.” Well, picture yourself in the shoes of the abortion mill workers and volunteers. There life is probably not all roses. Your prayer, fasting, kindness and courtesy will go a lot farther than your derision…
If you are not aware of “And Then There Were None”, download the link below. This is a program you can use to entice workers away from their life of death. They even offer help in offsetting the loss of salary for those who choose to leave Planned Parenthood. The organization was founded by Abby Johnson who used to be a Director of a Planned Parenthood clinic in Texas. She is now a staunch supporter of Life and is now working with “40 Days for Life” and other organizations promoting the end to abortion.
Click on this link to learn more: ATTWN-Brochure-Black and White
It is really disheartening to see exit polls that show that people who are self-professed Pro Life supporters say they voted for a candidate who is PRO ABORTION. On Tuesday, November 5th, 2013, a Pro Life Candidate, Ken Cuccinelli, lost the Virginia gubernatorial race by a very slim margin. He was narrowly defeated by Pro Abortion, Pro Obamacare, Terry McAuliffe. Only 55,387 votes out of a total 2,333,840 votes kept the Pro Life candidate from winning. That is 2.4% of the total vote!
The Pro Life Candidate was defeated by Pro Life Voters!!!!!
The sickening part is that exit polls show that:
- 13% of Virginians (138,600 voters) who think that ABORTIONS SHOULD BE OUTLAWED voted for a PRO ABORTION CANDIDATE!
- 17% of Virginians (181,245 voters) who think that ABORTIONS SHOULD BE ILLEGAL IN MOST CASES voted for a PRO ABORTION CANDIDATE!
- The Pro Life candidate, Ken Cuccinelli, could have won easily if the Virginia Pro Life voters would have voted their conscience.
- This election is not an isolated case where Pro Life advocates vote for Pro Abortion Candidates. But it has to stop here.
Our opposition, the PRO ABORTION crowd is not so timid or disorganized. Planned (no) Parenthood president Cecile Richards said that defeating Cuccinelli was Planned Parenthood’s top priority! PP Spent over $1,000,000 in October alone to defeat Cuccinelli blasting him as dangerous to Women’s Health! All the while, McAuliffe was caught on tape stating that, “If elected, he (McAuliffe) would issue a directive to unilaterally allow abortion clinics that do not meet state health standards to remain open.” McAuliffe is all for Kermit Gosnell style butcher factories remaining open in the name of “Women’s Health”. Just a reminder, Pennsylvania ignored abortion factory health violations that ultimately led to Gosnell’s life sentence for murder and the brutal slaughter of countless late-term abortion babies.
We are heading into another meat grinder of an election year in 2014.
Find out which candidates are Pro Life and which are Pro Abortion.
For the sake of this nation, vote for the Pro Life candidate, PERIOD.
Don’t be fooled by AARP, Planned Parenthood, or any other organization’s spin regarding Women’s Health issues. Abortion never enhances a woman’s health and in all too many cases damages the women physically and/or emotionally for life.
Make no mistake, Obamacare promotes and pays for Abortions, PERIOD.
All Politicians who support Obamacare should be voted out by Pro Life advocates, PERIOD.
It is counterproductive to participate in a 40 Days for Life event, or to support your local Non Abortion Pregnancy Centers, or volunteer for Rachael’s Vineyard reconciliation efforts if you keep voting for Pro Abortion Politicians. WAKE UP NOW! For the sake of the unborn saints in waiting…